Sunday, May 6, 2012

Long Time No Post

Happy Sunday. It's been raining and dark and dreary all day today. It's the perfect day to have some home made chicken noodle soup & fresh baked bread. I'm sorry I've been absent from blogging again. I just haven't been in the mood to do much of anything. I have the blahs.
 
 I finally decided I had to get my butt moving and make something. I'm starting with these quilt stockings. They have always been a good seller at my shows & are super easy to make~the perfect project to get me back into crafting. I'm hoping finishing these will motivate me to move on to the next project. I have a long way to go to finish them up, but it's a start.
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. I'm off to work on my stockings.

Becky

6 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Becky ~
Good to hear from you! Hopefully spring and sunshine will make those blahs go away. (I hope we get some of that rain!)
The stockings are lookin' good.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Hi Becky. I hope you are feeling better. The blahs are hard to shake, I have them also :(
Love those stockings.
~Janet

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Sometimes we just need a little crafting to get us going again!!
Its hard to get up and get going when the weather is cruddy. Love your stockings!!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Yum, that looks delicious and such the perfect meal!

Sorry you've had the blahs. I get them often too, not fun at all. I think you found a good way to get it going again though, LOVE those adorable little stockings! So very cute Becky!

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Becky...you made one of my favorite home made soups and it's so easy to do isn't it.
It has been very rainy and gloomy here too and no much energy. I see the sun at the moment here so here's hoping the drizzles will go away from me and you too.

What adorable stockings. Lots of work it looks like even though you say they're easy...there are LOTS of them...lol

Karen

Mugwump Woolies said...

Love the little stockings! At our house we always say once the 4th of July is over, Christmas is right around the corner...where does the time go?
Hope you are enjoying your day,
Robyn