Saturday, June 9, 2012

Auction Wallhanging

Happy Saturday!! Hoping you are all staying cool today. It's going to be a hot one here. The weatherman says it's going to be in the 90's today. I'm heading off to work soon. Closing shift for me tonight.

At work, we are sponsoring a nonprofit wildlife sanctuary that caters to the handicapped. Our first fundraiser is a silent auction. The little wallhanging is my donation. We have a great bunch of people at Cabelas. Many have donated guided hunting & fishing trips, baked goods, garden produce, lots of handmades, & sports tickets to name a few goodies. I'm thinking this will be a great kickoff to our fundraising efforts.

Slowly working on some new projects. I think I'm starting to get some of my mojo back.

Have a wonderful weekend~Becky







6 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Becky :) I like your Summer quilt. We're having a barn burner here in Ohio too. Hot Hot! So good to hear you're getting your mojo back. It comes and goes ya know.
Someone will be getting a wonderful item in your quilt from the auction. Such an excellent cause too.
Hugs~Carol

Karen said...

The prim style wall hanging is something I would like. I love "prim".

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

I love the colors you used!

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your wallhanging, beautiful!!! hugs, Lecia

My Colonial Home said...

What a beautiful donation Becky.
Hope the auction goes well and you make tons of money.
Karen

Ann said...

Becky, What an awesome donation. I sure hope someone realizes the amount of time you spent on it and bids/donates accordingly. ~Ann