Thursday, March 4, 2010

Short work day and Eagle table topper


Well, today is day three of my 9 days of work in a row and I'm happy to say it is a short day. I'm only working 5 hours today. Yeah!! I have a little time before I head off to work, so I decided to work on my Eagle table topper. This is how it looked on Monday.


And this is how it looks today. I traced, ironed on, and cut out all the applique pieces last night and ironed them on today. I do my quilts the easy way. Instead of doing my appliques by hand, I use wonder under and fuse them down. I then quilt around them. I love the look of hand applique, but it is very time consuming and I just don't have the patience.


Now I just have to sandwich the quilt and quilt it. Maybe next week.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs~Becky

No comments: