Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Decorating

Wow~ it's been a crazy few days here. Saturday was my day off & I was planning on doing a lot of my fall decorating, but we ended up going to a family fish fry. My dear hubby's uncle came to visit from Florida, so we spent the day at his cousin's house. So this is my fall decorating to date. Not much :(   I'm going to do a quick post & then go dig out some boxes. I love opening up boxes that have been packed away all year & rediscovering what goodies they hold. I'll share some pics in the next few days. Are you all done decorating, or are you like me & have yet to dig out the goodies?


I also wanted to show off our new garden shed. Tim & his brother have been working on it the last couple of Sundays while I'm at work. I wanted a little door & a porch, but that didn't happen. I can't wait for them to finish it so I can add some plants & garden goodies. I'll probably have to wait to plant until next year. I'll have all winter to plan & dream.



Thanks for visiting me today & don't forget to sign up for my giveaway if you are interested. Just a few short days until I pick the winning name.

I'm off to dig around in the closet!!

Prim Hugs~Becky

5 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

I am still decorating:seems like I just continue thru Halloween! re-doing & finding more junk! I so enjoy decorating, relaxes me!
So enjoy digging!
Can't wait to see pics
Teresa

Debbie said...

I want to start decorating here but have some projects I need to finish up to display. Love the new shed. I would love something about twice that size here to make into my own shop. someday..... :)

Hope you have had a great day!

*hugs*
Debbie

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your goodies, always excited to see your decorating!!!!

Heaven said...

Thanks for sharing your staff! These are all perfect for my motif. Continue this awesome collections.
decorating fabric

Firecracker Kid said...

Ah now Becky, you gotta convince those guys of how important it is for that out building to have a woman's touch.