Friday, February 4, 2011

Goodies from Lauren at Rugs & Pugs & I Need A Little Help

What do you think of my rug? Beautiful isn't it? I won this from Lauren at Rugs & Pugs. She was giving away a wonderful red heart hooked rug. I love her blog~love, love, love seeing her rugs & of course hearing all about the antics of her pugs. You must visit her, I know you will love her blog as much as I do. Okay, back to my story. Lauren also made this blue heart rug & some wonderful woven hearts & chose three winners instead of just one. Generous? Very!! She chose my name first & let me choose which of the three goodies I wanted. I couldn't decide so I threw 2 slips of paper in a bowl & chose one. Blue was my choice. Yes!! I didn't include the woven hearts as a choice cuz darn it~I wanted a rug!! Although I would have been happy with the hearts~they were just so cute. So here is my wonderful rug!!!


Now, here's where I need your help. I can't decide where to put it. And don't say you'll take it cuz there's no way I'm parting with it!

First choice~on a little table in my kitchen....


Second option~in my sewing room/kids game room....


Choice number three~dining room on my antique hoosier cabinet...

I really would like your opinion on this.


Speaking of woven hearts~this little goodie was tucked in with my rug. I told you Lauren was a wonderful lady. I knew exactly where this beauty was going. No help needed with this one.


I needed a little somethin, somethin for my mixer cabinet & this fit the bill perfectly.


Thank you Lauren from the bottom of my heart. I love my goodies & I know I made the right choice with the blue rug (even though the choice was with my eyes closed LOL).

Don't forget~ I would like your opinion on where to put my rug. I do enjoy all your comments & read every one of them.

Have a wonderful weekend all!!

Prim hugs~Becky

10 comments:

Penny said...

LOVE it on the little table in the kitchen!! It would actually look great anywhere, but my favorite is next to the blue bucket -- the colors are perfect together - and in my humble opinion, it seems to stand out the best there. What a beauty -- you lucky gal!

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

I like it in your sewing room, it looks perfect there but then it looked good in all three places.but my vote is sewing room
Hugs
Sabrina

My Colonial Home said...

Holy Moly girl....how lucky were you!!!!
Lauren does wonderful work and look at that adorable heart she added in...
I like the 3rd gathering!!!
Karen

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hey Becky, good win!! I like it on the hoosier cabinet. I would say I would just take it but you already nixed that option.8-)
Blessings,
Lorna

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Becky, So hear is what I am thinking.... It would look best on my baker's cabinet???!!! LOL... That's a great rug and I like it best on your Hoosier! Enjoy! OLM

Farmhouse prims said...

I love your rug, I go with the hoosier cabinet, since I love hoosier cabinets!!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Becky ~
You are too sweet. My head is swelling with all those compliments!
I think it looks great in all the pictures. Perhaps rotate it until you find its permanent "home".
Hugs :)
Lauren

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

I like it on the little kitchen table best but it looks great in all those places. Lucky you!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Congrats on winning Lauren's wonderful heart mat! I like all three choices of where to place it but I have to say I love it with your blue bucket in your kitchen!

robin said...

I love your rugs,nice collection pictures ..get more beutiful and gorgeous rugs