Friday, February 4, 2011

Goodies from Lauren at Rugs & Pugs & I Need A Little Help

What do you think of my rug? Beautiful isn't it? I won this from Lauren at Rugs & Pugs. She was giving away a wonderful red heart hooked rug. I love her blog~love, love, love seeing her rugs & of course hearing all about the antics of her pugs. You must visit her, I know you will love her blog as much as I do. Okay, back to my story. Lauren also made this blue heart rug & some wonderful woven hearts & chose three winners instead of just one. Generous? Very!! She chose my name first & let me choose which of the three goodies I wanted. I couldn't decide so I threw 2 slips of paper in a bowl & chose one. Blue was my choice. Yes!! I didn't include the woven hearts as a choice cuz darn it~I wanted a rug!! Although I would have been happy with the hearts~they were just so cute. So here is my wonderful rug!!!


Now, here's where I need your help. I can't decide where to put it. And don't say you'll take it cuz there's no way I'm parting with it!

First choice~on a little table in my kitchen....


Second option~in my sewing room/kids game room....


Choice number three~dining room on my antique hoosier cabinet...

I really would like your opinion on this.


Speaking of woven hearts~this little goodie was tucked in with my rug. I told you Lauren was a wonderful lady. I knew exactly where this beauty was going. No help needed with this one.


I needed a little somethin, somethin for my mixer cabinet & this fit the bill perfectly.


Thank you Lauren from the bottom of my heart. I love my goodies & I know I made the right choice with the blue rug (even though the choice was with my eyes closed LOL).

Don't forget~ I would like your opinion on where to put my rug. I do enjoy all your comments & read every one of them.

Have a wonderful weekend all!!

Prim hugs~Becky

10 comments:

Penny said...

LOVE it on the little table in the kitchen!! It would actually look great anywhere, but my favorite is next to the blue bucket -- the colors are perfect together - and in my humble opinion, it seems to stand out the best there. What a beauty -- you lucky gal!

Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

I like it in your sewing room, it looks perfect there but then it looked good in all three places.but my vote is sewing room
Hugs
Sabrina

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Holy Moly girl....how lucky were you!!!!
Lauren does wonderful work and look at that adorable heart she added in...
I like the 3rd gathering!!!
Karen

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hey Becky, good win!! I like it on the hoosier cabinet. I would say I would just take it but you already nixed that option.8-)
Blessings,
Lorna

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Becky, So hear is what I am thinking.... It would look best on my baker's cabinet???!!! LOL... That's a great rug and I like it best on your Hoosier! Enjoy! OLM

Farmhouse prims said...

I love your rug, I go with the hoosier cabinet, since I love hoosier cabinets!!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Becky ~
You are too sweet. My head is swelling with all those compliments!
I think it looks great in all the pictures. Perhaps rotate it until you find its permanent "home".
Hugs :)
Lauren

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

I like it on the little kitchen table best but it looks great in all those places. Lucky you!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Congrats on winning Lauren's wonderful heart mat! I like all three choices of where to place it but I have to say I love it with your blue bucket in your kitchen!

robin said...

I love your rugs,nice collection pictures ..get more beutiful and gorgeous rugs