Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Merriment Chain Day One and a Thank You

 
Happy Monday evening friends. Today is Day one of the Merriment Chain hosted by Misi and Robyn. Join in on the fun or follow along... the more, the merrier.
My offering for today is a little display on my cupboard...the nutcracker wallhanging I made my hubby a few years ago, a wreath, prim Christmas sign, and a pair of vintage mittens.
 
 
I also wanted to thank Brenda over at The Rusty Thimble. She is hosting a weekly ornament giveaway and I was lucky enough to be the winner of week number three. These are the goodies she sent me...
 
darling little mitten ornie...

 
a wonderful santa crow ornie....

 
and this fantastic gingerbread boy.

 
Thank you Brenda for the wonderful gifts.
 
I also took part in an ornament swap hosted by Marie..Primitives by Olde Lady Morgan. Saving those pics for tomorrow.
 
Off to do some blog hopping. 
 
Have a wonderful evening friends~Becky

10 comments:

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Ms. becky your quilts never disappoint! I have my stocking and quilt square right by my front door for all to see.
You lucky gal on the gret wins from Brenda, the most generous gal in blogland! OLM

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Becky-Your wall hanging is gorgeous--I used to do quilted hangings years ago--my favorite was a partridge in a pear tree I did for my mother in law. I really miss quilting as I turned to painting.--Jan

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful quilt Becky!
Congrats on your wonderful wins from Brenda! Enjoy!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

Very merry indeed Miss Becky Jean!! Love it!! And congrats on your win from Brenda!!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Becky,
congratulations on your winnings from Brenda, she sure makes awesome prims!!! Love your wall hanging, it is beautiful! Have a great day!! hugs, Lecia

BumbleBeeLane said...

Love the wreath! Congrats on your win! Warm Blessings!~Amy

bettyj said...

Love our quilt hanging and those mittens. How pretty. Your ornies are so neat too.This is fun,isn't it?

1890* said...

Another *special* Beautiful quilt!..lucky hubby! *I'm a Big Fan of your quilting... your display is gorgeous!

The Rusty Thimble said...

Hello Becky so glad you like your ornies. Love that quilt

Hugs
Brenda

frontporchprims said...

So glad you joined in Becky. The wreath is so neat. I think the mittens in the middle are sweet. Congrats on your win from Brenda. -Steph-