Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My New Hooked Rug



Good Morning. I know I've been absent again for quite a while. I have the best intentions to post, but something always seems to come up. Between working, working with my son on his Eagle Scout Project, and all the things that come with buying a new home, I am just tired all the time. So...now you know the condensed version of what I've been up to recently.

I just had to show you what I just bought from a sweet blogger. Robin from Bird in the Hand Primitives created this beauty and I just had to have it. I wish I could show you where it is going, but to tell the truth...it went right back into a box. I can't wait to bring it out again when we get into our new home. If you don't know Robin...make sure to check out her blog. She creates some wonderful goodies, including patterns. She is also very generous & gives away a lot of her patterns as freebies.

Have a wonderful day!! I think I'm going to take some time to blog hop a bit before heading off to work.

Hugs~Becky 

12 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Becky it is good to hear from you! Love the rug,Robin is so talented and such a sweetie.Hugs,Jen

Autumn Hathaway said...

Lovely colors and prim charm. Pinning!
http://pinterest.com/autumnhathaway/rug-hooking/

Penny said...

What a beautiful rug!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful ~ I love the colors!!!
Prim perfect!!!
I'm sure you'll find a wonderful spot in your new home!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Prims By The Water said...

What a beautiful rug. Love the colors! Janice

Ann said...

Becky, I was drooling over that same rug. Robin did her usual fabulous job of design and hooking. I know you'll enjoy it. ~Ann

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Becky...I saw this rug on Robin's site and it is just gorgeous...so glad you were the one that got it.
Yeahhhhh....
Karen

Theresa said...

Becky the new hooked rug is beautiful...love Robin's work. :0)

Rahul Saxena said...

Immigration Appeals In London
Settlement Agreement In London
Best solicitor in London
family law solicitors in london
Child contact order experts in london
Transfer of Property in London
Uk spouse visa in london

Rahul Saxena said...

maps.google.cm
www.google.sc
images.google.tg
maps.google.as

Rahul Saxena said...

images.google.gp
www.google.com.kw
www.google.com.mt
www.google.tk

Rahul Saxena said...

cse.google.co.vi
cse.google.com.ai
images.google.com.bn
maps.google.fm