Sunday, October 30, 2022

Beautiful Fall Day and a Project

It was a beautiful Fall weekend with temperatures in the low 70's both days. It was the perfect weekend to work outside. The leaves are almost all off the trees, so there was a lot of leaf clean up going on. I also cleaned up some of my flower beds. I leave some over winter for the birds and other wildlife but clean up some so that it isn't so much work in the Spring. I just don't have the energy I used to, so do what I can when I have some ambition. Usually my weekends off are cruddy so this was a welcome change.


I've also been working on this project for a while now and finally finished the top. It will become a pillow. The pattern was a freebie from Primitive Gatherings Quilt shop during their Christmas open house last year. Every year they have a wonderful open house at the shop and give away free patterns when you spend a certain amount. I'm looking forward to seeing what will be offered this year. 


 This year is flying by and soon the weather will turn colder. I am not looking forward to the cold and snow but am looking forward to being indoors more and working on some of my projects. I just don't seem to get much done when the outdoors is calling. Have a wonderful week!

Becky

No comments: