Friday, August 27, 2010

A Finish, A Soapholder, & Baking Cookies

Happy Friday Everyone~

I've been trying to stay off the computer lately because I have 2 big craft shows coming up & I spend way too much time blogging. So this will be a quick post & I'll be off again. I've been getting alot of things started, but not much finished. I managed to finish up this cross stitch broom today. A small project, but a finished project none the less. The cross stitch is part of a freebie from Primitive Betty's blog.


This next picture is my version on the soap holder that many of us in blog land are making. I much prefer the ones with more curves, so eventually I will make another one. Until then, this one will do.


I'm busy making cookies for my nieces wedding tomorrow. They decided last minute that they needed cookies~so Aunt Becky gets elected. I don't mind doing it for them, but a little more notice would have been nice. Oh well~ have a wonderful week end everyone!!

Prim Hugs~Becky

4 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Oh Becky, I love the broom stitchery and the soap dish holder. Any thing you touch turns into a treasure!!! Love your things!!!

Donna said...

Everything Gorgeouse as always Becky!!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Wonderful Becky!
The broom is adorable.
Love the Soap dish rack too.
I'm probably going to be able to make Trimborn Farm show on Sunday...Saturday we have a Family Golf Outing...it's always the same Saturday as Trimborn every year.
Karen

~Tonya said...

I hope you get lots of things made...staying away and all :)

I am sure your cookies were yummy! Have a great week.

Blessings,
Tonya