Saturday, August 21, 2010

Swap Goodies Have Arrived....

Happy Saturday Friends~

I was so excited when I got home from work yesterday! I did a swap with Donna http://sweetprairiedwellings.blogspot . My package was waiting on the porch for me. Well, I just had to grab it & rip it open. This is what my floor looked like when I was done. Lookie at all the wonderful goodies she sent me..com/


The first thing I unpacked was this prim little corn cob dolly. She found a home with her big sister in the tote in my kitchen. I love her!!


Next up was this grungy jar with a grundgy little tea light. The prim fabric tag says Apple Butter 1812.



A smaller grungy jar that says Simplify 1813.


Three prim pantry cakes~all a little bit different. Love them!!!


A nice little rusty candle pan.


This gathering is on my kitchen counter. Don't you just love it!


Pantry cake on top of my stack of shaker boxes.


One found a home in an old rusty tin cup.


I love this prim cone! I moved it from place to place before it found a home on my 16 drawer cubby.


Donna noticed in one of my older posts this old spool I purchased. She thought a prim electric candle would be perfect for it & threw one in my package. As you can see, it worked perfectly. I just need to add a grungy cheese cloth bow. Thanks girlfriend;>)


And last but not least was this wonderful gathering with a grubby towel wrapped in cheesecloth, candle, & sweet annie.


I knew the perfect spot for it as soon as I opened the package. It's new home is in my old blue bucket.


As you can see, Donna really spoiled me. Thank you so much Donna!! I love it all. I don't think I could pick a favorite~it's all perfect!!

I hope you enjoy your goodies when they arrive~I'm a little nervous.

Have a wonderful day everyone!! I need to get some crafting done cuz tomorrow is a work day again.

Prim hugs all~Becky 

5 comments:

prims by olde lady morgan said...

That was a fun box! OLM

Unknown said...

WooHoo!!
What Primtastic Goodies Donna sent you!!

I LOVE doing swaps!!
TFS,
Tam

Donna said...

Awww Becky so glad you liked them.I know my taste is much different from lots of peoples.But I remembered you saying you were starting to like the grungy things.So I took a chance and sent you Really Grungy stuff.I'm strange,,I do'nt care for the paper printed tags.I would rather them be handwritten..to me they look more Authentic.LOL!! Lets face it they did'nt have printer's or pc's back then...right?(wink!!)Thats why the jars look like that.lol!!I must admit I was really nervous...afraid the stuff may have been waaaay to extreme for you.And I did'nt send all that much,,it's a typical swap box for me.I do'nt want you to worry Becky ...I love your stuff Gf!! I know I will be thrilled with anything you sent... I'm anxious to see what I got!!! Whoo hoo!! have a great day... hugs!!

My Colonial Home said...

Wow Becky....what wonderful treasures.
I have a couple of Donna's tealight candles and I love her work.
What a great swap!
Karen

Farmhouse prims said...

I love all your prim goodies, Donna did an awesome job!!!!! P.S. I like your little prairie sisters esp. He He