Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Finish....Finally

Lately I seem to have a problem motivating myself to do any kind of project. So, this past weekend, I sat down at my sewing machine & sat there until I finished this little wall hanging. I loved the pattern as soon as I saw it in the new Primitive Quilts & Projects magazine. It is by one of my favorite designers~Cheri Payne. The quilt is fabric & I used wool for the crow & basket of flowers. I love it!! Sorry for the picture quality. It's dark & dreary here today & I'm not the best picture taker to begin with. This first picture makes it look washed out.

And this pic is a little dark. This picture is closer to it's true color.




I have 2 projects in the works for 2 special ladies. I've been putting these projects off for a couple weeks now. They will not take too long once I start on them, I just seem to not ever start them. I think tomorrow will be the day (if I can just stay off this computer).


Have a good night everyone!!

Hugs~Becky

14 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love it, too!

Farmhouse prims said...

OMG I love your wallhanging, you do awesome work, it is beautiful! Hugs, Lecia

jennifer768 said...

Oh it is gorgeous !Hugs,Jen

TheCrankyCrow said...

OOOOO!!! LOVE it!!! Don't know - but something about that sweet little crow just keeps calling my name!! LOVE it Becky!!! Have a great evening! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

annie said...

Just wonderful, love the crow & flowers!

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

That is gorgeous Becky!
I saw that one in the magazine and I really liked it.
Janet

Ann said...

Becky, Absolutely beautiful. I've been admiring the same piece in that magazine. I've told myself I have to finish the ones I've started first. I keep looking at my little quilt from you for inspiration on my machine quilting. I did manage to get the middle part done - now I'm debating about the border. ~Ann

Brenda said...

Very nice Becky!! You were supposed to be getting a lot done during your break...haha!! 2 new pinkeeps are on my blog.

Brenda

~Madalynne~ said...

That's so adorable! It can be so hard to stay motivated sometimes. I love the summer, but fall always puts me in the mood for crafting.

1890* said...

Beautiful colors and design! This is a gorgeous piece! I admire your determination to be crafty virus online so much. You are very talented!...I enjoy seeing your quilting .. Next weeks Display Chain is for you! Please show us again your lovely work and collections ;0)
{{hugs}} Misi

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

It's beautiful, Becky!

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

Anonymous said...

Becky
I love it! The colors go with just about anything. Great job on finishing up in one day.
I couldn't sit still long enough.
Tamera
Country at heart

Rugs and Pugs said...

Becky ~
You made that in one sitting??? I am impressed.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Really pretty!