Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Bounty from the garden

Picked the pan full of veggies from my garden yesterday after work and since today was my day off, I decided I should probably take care of some of them. Spent the day cutting, chopping, and cooking. Ended up with 21 jars of salsa. We eat a lot of salsa at our house and I give salsa as little gifts to coworkers at Christmas time.Still have to clean up my kitchen, but taking a needed break to check out some blogs. Hope the last day of August was a good one for you all! Becky

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Happy September Becky. Garden produce, canning/preserving, etc. bring back many memories for me growing up. I did try to can a bit after I was married, but career choice and family made the whole garden thing impossible...I got rid of my canning things a long time ago...but the one thing I miss the most is the the canned tomatoes. ~Robin~