Saturday, September 3, 2022

Relaxing Day

Spent the day with the hubby today. It was a nice relaxing day for both of us. We hit up a couple of little flea markets and went to one of my favorite vintage shops. We had fun searching for new goodies and found the items below. I added to my bowl and masher collection and he added to his vintage smoker houses. The old blue insulators will go in the garden as little flowers. I will post photos of how I use them another day. Top photo is my vintage masher collection that lives in my kitchen.

 Came home and worked in the garden for a while before the mosquitos found me. Had a nice dinner of mashed potatoes, marinated and grilled pork roast, and creamy cucumber salad. Now it's time to find a movie to watch and enjoy the cool evening air.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Becky

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Sounds like a perfect day and evening. Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend. ~Robin~

Prims By The Water said...

Great finds and great idea for the insulators. I have a small collection of potato mashers too. Can you believe that was how you mashed food items back in the day? Janice