Friday, May 6, 2011

Ann...Are you out there???

I still haven't heard from Ann. She is the winner of the little quilt & sewing dolly. Ann, if you're out there I need you to email me so I can send out your goodies. If I haven't heard from Ann (1803 Ohio Farm Baskets) by Monday morning, I will have to pick another name from my overflowing bowl. Lisa will then get the quilt & pocket dolly and the new name will get a sewing pocket dolly.

I will be back tomorrow with a couple of long overdue Thank you's.

Have a wonderful evening~Becky

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Wish I were the "right" Ann. But alas, I'm the wrong one! Hope you hear from her. I really like your blog. Happy Mother's Day, hope you get to spend it with the ones you love most!

Another Ann

Primitive Echoes said...

My middle name is Ann will I do? lol
Kat

nancy huggins said...

My sweet little dogs name is Annie..does that count?
Maybe something happened and she can't get on line or is sick or having family trouble..it would be a shame if she misses out on the wonderful goodies

TheCrankyCrow said...

I might be willing to change my name to Ann...Will that count? ;o) (Seriously - would be a shame....Like Nancy said - could be many reasons...I have streaks of days where I could not access the internet - have tried changing providers, and that just spiraled into a whole other nightmare. Hope she surfaces - for her sake!) Smiles, Robin

Ann said...

I'm here, I'm here! Actually I've been at baseball games! Becky, I've emailed you. Thank you so much for my winnings. ~Ann