Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My New Pinkeep

Happy Wednesday!!

I recently participated in a swap hosted by Wendy of http://ravenwoodwhimzies.blogspot.com/. It was a pinkeep swap & I was partnered up with Diane from http://www.nelliesnest.blogspot.com/. My package arrived about a week ago & it's wonderful. Diane made me this beautiful little floral pinkeep in an old mold. I love it!! I have it displayed with all my other pin keeps in my sewing room. Isn't it fabulous??? Thank you so much Diane (and to Wendy for hosting this swap).





Thank you so much for visiting today.


Hugs~Becky



15 comments:

Christine said...

It's so pretty! Nearly good enough to eat!
Can you tell I'm having trouble staying focused on my diet for summer?!!!

Anonymous said...

Becky,
Nice pin keep. Very original. Looks like a cupcake, yum! It was a fun swap.
Have a good evening
Tamera
Country at heart

renee said...

Oh, isn't that sweet? I love it! Looks great!
Have a good evening,
Renee

A Primitive Homestead said...

I have been seeing other posts about the pinkeep swap. All I have seen has been so creative. Looks like a sweet little cupcake treat. Blessings!
Lara

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

What a great pinkeep!
I will have to keep my open for those swaps.
Have a great evening.
Janet

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Simply adorable! Love it - and thank you again Becky for joining the swap!

Farmhouse prims said...

The pinkeep is beautiful!! I love it!! Hugs, Lecia

Firecracker Kid said...

Wow, that's a stand out hon:) I like it and the old jello mold is awesome. You gals are so clever.
xoxo~Carol

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I think the mold is a very clever base for a pin keep! Love it!
★Linda★

Primitive Echoes said...

That is absolutely adorable. I love it.
Kat

TheCrankyCrow said...

Looks PERFECT with your other sewing collectibles (which I'm also envying...) Yup...I'm going shopping with you!! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

moosecraft said...

Cute and clever!

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Hi Becky... Now that's a sweet, sweet pinkeep... Love it..

Blessings,
Traci

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hi Becky, love the pinkeep. Good idea to use those old molds. I'd love to see a pic of all your collection. Have a great day!!
Blessings,
Lorna

jennifer768 said...

Love the pin keep !It is a beautiful piece. Hugs,Jen