Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Display Chain "Yesterday's Child"

Happy Tuesday friends!! It's hard to believe it's been a week since I last posted. I've been busy working, weeding my flower beds, & helping out my MIL.

I want you all to know that I appreciate all your wonderful comments. I try to respond to them all, but have been bad about it lately. Please know that I do love hearing from you all.

Today is the display chain hosted by Amy at http://bumblebeelanecottage.blogspot.com/ . Amy has taken over hosting duties from Misi who is taking a break. She is doing a wonderful job of hosting. Make sure to check out all the other posts for this weeks chain by visiting her. While you're there, check out her wonderful blog.

This week's theme is Yesterday's Child. I decided to show some of my child or doll size furniture. Hope you enjoy my offerings....

Old doll cradle....

Doll sized crib....



My little dolly cupboard....


Old dolly dresser....




Child's chair...




These next two are not furniture, but I wanted to include them anyway. Baby quilts made for my boys by my Mom. These bring back wonderful memories of snuggling with my babies.



Oops~erased one & can't get it back. Sorry.


Thanks for visiting.


Have a wonderful evening~Becky














4 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Ahh, I love every one of these old worn treasures! Wonderful display:)
Hugs~Carol

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

OH Becky, so much beautiful doll/child sized furniture you have quite the stunning collection! And nothing sweeter than memories of snugglin babies! Thanks for sharing ! Enjoy your Tuesday! hugs
lil raggedy angie

~Madalynne~ said...

Love the way you used the cradle Becky . . . great idea!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh Becky!! I LOVE all your little doll/child's furnishings!!! They are adorable!! That little cradle with the quilt beneath in the first is my absolute favorite!! Great displays of yesterday! Smiles & Hugs, Robin