Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Look What The Mailman Brought Me


 I get home from work today and find a package on my porch. I could see it as I pulled up to my house. I jumped out of my truck & ran up the steps to grab the package. I just knew it was for me & knew what was in it. Got in the door and was greeted by Zoey (my little beagle baby) who of course wanted a treat for being a good little girl while Mommy was working. I took a minute to give her a pat on the head & a treat before ripping into the box.

 

This is what I found in the box. I ordered this perfectly prim America sign from Mary . Isn't it wonderful? I just love it!! You have to check out her blog. She makes some wonderful things and I love the way she decorates. She also just started a selling blog, so go over & support her wonderful work.

 

I also bought this wonderfully prim Welcome sign from her. She was kind enough to sell me her sign. She gave me a choice of her sign or a new one. When she told me hers was made from barn wood, I had to have hers. It's perfect!! I already have it on my porch to Welcome visitors. I just need the weather to warm up a little more so I can add flowers to my display.

Well, I'm off to try to finish up some projects. I was supposed to work tomorrow, but my company is way over their budget, so my hours got cut. No work tomorrow for me. Yippee!! I say that now, but won't be so happy when I get the paycheck. It's supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow, so I'll probably spend part of the day outside.

Enjoy the day~Becky

1 comment:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

LOVE it! Also got mine in the mail today:)