Thursday, July 1, 2010

What a Mess...

Good Morning~

It's going to be another beautiful day today. I have a mess to take care of before going off to enjoy the day. I cleaned our 3 season porch yesterday & took out everything that was mine. Most of it got put away, but this is what's left to deal with. The porch is the only room in the house that is supposed to be hubby's & I had a lot of stuff out there. I took all my stuff out & now have to deal with it.


I started with the bad, now for the good. I managed to use up another stash goodie (basket) yesterday. I've been working with sunflowers a lot lately.


I'm off to deal with the mess.

Enjoy the day!!

Hugs~Becky

1 comment:

prims by olde lady morgan said...

LOL Becky!!! That is how my table is looking again! It is a neverending battle! OLM