Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pumpkin Man

Good Morning Friends~

I've had to work for the last couple of days, so I haven't done too much. My son came home from camp so I had that mess to clean up too. It rained most of the time he was in camp so everything was wet. Lots of washing & drying out. His cot & sleeping bag even got wet (his friend left the tent window open one day).

 I did manage to finish these pumpkin guys though. I love how they turned out. The are from a pattern by Chestnut Junction (all fall patterns are on sale until the end of the month.)


This is the one I decided to keep for myself.


I've been trying to clean out at least one thing a day when I'm not working & today is Stephen's closet. I picked the smallest to tackle first. After that is done, I'll be working on another craft project.

Have a wonderful day~Becky

4 comments:

Beryl said...

Great job Becky, love them all and I love her patterns...

Unknown said...

Hi Becky,
Your lil punkin' guys turned out ADORABLE!!
I love them.
Tam

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Becky - I love your new creations and so happy you are keeping one for yourself...something I just never do - one of these days I'm going to make myself something! lol

Karen

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Love your pumpkin guys!!