Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rosehips



Good morning everyone. I know I've been gone for a few days. Spent the week-end with my family. I finally had a whole week-end off & the weather was beautiful. We spent Saturday morning collecting food for our local food pantry. Both my boys are in scouts & participated in our Scouting for Food Drive. Last week-end we put up door fliers and this was the week-end we went door to door & collected the donated food. Sunday was spent outside cleaning up the yard. I also went by my mom and we went out & collected wild rosehips. This is my pile. I spent the day yesterday dipping them in wax to preserve them. Going on a short trip to the quilt shop with my mom today. I have more pics to post later of the goodies I got from Old Farmhouse Gathering, so see you later.
Hugs~Becky

No comments: