Friday, October 9, 2009

Thrift Store Finds

Oh, how I love the thrift stores. I keep telling myself not to bring home anymore stuff, but somehow the items keep jumping into my cart LOL. Anyway-today was supposed to be my day off, but since I could work whatever I wanted, I decided to work from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Only 3 hours but I had to go to the fabric store today and work was on the way. Made a little cash to pay for my fabric. I work at Cabelas (big sporting goods store) and it's not very often that you get to pick what hours you want to work. We have all our winter clothing coming in, they want it out so it will sell, so we are getting to work morning hours besides our scheduled hours. Every little bit helps-especially when you have thrift shop, fabric, and antique addiction lol. So on my way to the fabric store I stopped at the thrift shop and found the 3 goodies below. $1.54 for the old sewing basket, $.94 for the little sewing storage box, and $.46 for the little salt box. Not bad if I do say so myself. Now they will go into the closet until I can make them over. I just love baskets, so the basket will find a place in my home. I have another craft show next Saturday, so I better get cracking. I have lots of things in the works. Will try to take pics before they get packed up.

Hugs~Becky


No comments: