Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Old Fashioned Christmas Swap Goodies

Good Morning~Just Lookie what showed up on my porch this morning!! My package from Char's Pickled Pepper Patch Old Fashioned Christmas Swap!! My partner for this swap was Beth from http://www.oldetymemarketplace.blogspot.com/ .  
Just lookie at how festive the outside of this package is. A nice Christmas bow and Beth stamped the package with some holiday rubber stamps. You can barely see the snowman on the bottom right side, but he's there. I went out to take the dog to do her business & this beauty was on the porch. I wanted to turn around right then & there and open it, but knew I would have a mess to clean off the floor if the poor doggy didn't get to go out. Needless to say, I was naughty & rushed her. Poor little Zoey doggy, but Mommy had a present!! Yippee!!This is what I found when I opened up my package. Isn't it beautiful? The hand stitched tag will be going on my Christmas tree. It will be a memory of my very first swap.The card that was in my package. The preview after the paper came off the top.
The first thing I unwrapped. A wonderful wooden bowl~my wooden item.Next came these perfectly prim pears made by Beth. They are to go inside the wooden bowl along with some Christmas greens she sent along. These were my three ornies/bowl fillers.

We were to send a wild card item to our partners. Beth didn't just send one thing, she sent multiple items. These perfectly prim Snowman & Santa dollies are 2 of the wild cards Beth sent me. Isn't she great?

This angel ornie was another wild card item. Don't ya just luv the stitching!
The green hand towel is my textile item and the snowball candle is the smell good item. The pic of the candle didn't come out too good. It's at the top of the towel. The little candle & holder and the star ornie (it sparkles & says faith) were also wild card goodies.
And last, but not least is the little pail filled with berries, greens, and a nice grungy battery taper candle is my lighted item. This was also made by Beth. Thank you so much Beth for these wonderful goodies. I love them all.

I would also like to thank Char from The Pickled Pepper Patch http://charsethman.blogspot.com/ for hosting this wonderful swap. This was my very first swap & it was wonderful. I'm looking forward to swapping again in the future.

Check back~I will be posting where all these goodies end up in my home. Have a great day~Becky

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful swap goodies!

hope thru faith said...

What a wonderful surprise for you and Char did such a wonderful job of making it so nice. I think Zoey will understand your rush just this one time. Happy Holidays, Lin

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

SOOOOO glad you loved all your goodies!!
Beth