Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another finish & a challenge

It looks like it's going to be another nice day today, so I'm going to make this short & sweet. I finished up this penny mat yesterday. It is a pattern from Bunny Hugs. The cats are having a party. It's a nice big piece & it is one of my favorites.


Now for the challenge. Donna over at Sweet Prairie Dwellings is having a tin can challenge. The challenge~make this ugly throw away into something prim & wonderful. She actually posted this challenge awhile ago & dingbat that I am~I forgot all about it until she put up a reminder post. The finished products were supposed to be posted today (I think), but she extended it until next Wednesday for some of us who didn't get our hineys in gear. She's such a good sport. If you think you are up to the challenge, I'm sure you can still participate. If interested, visit Donna & let her know.


Till next time~Becky

No comments: