Thursday, June 17, 2010

Prim Perfection... I couldn't stop drooling

I went on a road trip with my Mom yesterday & it was GREAT!!! We usually take a road trip to the Spring Green quilt shop at least once a year, and yesterday was the day we did just that. Before we headed off to the quilt shop though, we decided to check out a prim shop that I had heard about on another blog (sorry, but I don't remember who the blogger was, but I would really like to thank that person for directing us to this store).


We were at Yore Country Home. Click on the store name to visit Theresa's blog. Girls if you are anywhere near this store or are traveling to Wisconsin, you MUST visit Theresa (make sure to have your drool bibs handy)!! The store is awesome!!! We didn't even make it into the store before the drooling began.


Inside of store~a nice prim Americana display.


Don't you just love this chair? I do & someday I will have furniture like this, but for now I can only dream. I could have stayed in this wonderful shop all day. I hope you all liked the sneak peek. Go visit~you won't be disappointed. There are many unique pieces & the store is much bigger than I thought it would be. Make sure to bring your measurements, because you will want to take something home with you!!


These are the goodies I purchased. A nice prim basket...


A grungy little cubby...


And a grubby wax chunk...


Check in later for pics of where these wonderful goodies landed in my home.

I would have loved to bring home some antique pieces, but I'm out of space (although I may be replacing some of my pieces~there were a couple of things I can't stop thinking about.

We also went to the Country Sampler Quilt shop in Spring Green & JJ Stitches Quilt shop in Sun Prairie, but didn't find anything in either shop this time.

I'm off again today~so I'll be cleaning out some cabinets & working on some new dollies.

Enjoy the day~Becky

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Becky...oh you went to the shop I want to go to so bad - my cousins told me about it but I haven't made it yet...NOW I WILL CERTAINLY MAKE A POINT OF GOING.
Wow, you bought some beautiful things.

Have you ever gone to A Simpler Time in Ripon, WI....AWESOME!!!!

Karen