Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Graduation & Yard Sale Goodies

Happy Tuesday Friends~

It's overcast & rainy today, so hopefully I will get something done around the house. Yesterday I went to the antique mall for their customer appreciation sale. I'll show pics of those goodies tomorrow.
We had a busy weekend. Rummaging with a friend on Saturday & graduation for Cody (first son) on Sunday. Here is the graduate.



Zoey was feeling left out, so we had to take a picture of her too.



This is one of the goodies I got while rummaging Saturday. I was so excited that when I got home, we ran to Walmart for light bulbs & Tim hung in up for me right away. It's hanging in my kitchen. I just LOVE it!!



This old doll bed also came from a yard sale. Guess how much??  Anyone??? Ready?? Only $1. My girlfriend thought I was crazy. I thought it was painted a grubby grey color, but when I got it home & cleaned it up, discovered it was just really, really dirty. It is actually a nice stained wood finish. I will show pics later. I need to make a ticking mattress for it & maybe a little quilt.




I picked up more goodies this weekend & yesterday at the antique mall. I will share more pictures later this week.

Enjoy the day today. I'm off to work on some projects. If I don't get moving, I'll spend the day on the computer.

Hugs~Becky

No comments: