Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flea Market Goodies

Happy Thursday Friends!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far. I spent this past weekend with family & friends. I did spent Sunday morning with my mom at a local flea market. It is held 4 times a year & the first one is usually the best. I ended up buying all kinds of goodies. This black cabinet is my favorite purchase. It is not old, but I love it anyway. The price $38. I bought it to go above my bed, but it didn't fit, so it ended up in my living room. I will show how it's decorated in another post.


I also got all these mashers for $15. Instant collection. I didn't want to buy so many at once, but the price was right. The last flea market I went to, vendors wanted $6 and up for one masher.


4 different game boards made from bread boards~$5 for all.


These old slates were a bargain too. I stained them to make them look older. The wood was unfinished & I like my goodies to look old.


A set of fabric covered boxes for 50 cents also got the stain treatment. I have more goodies to share, but the boys will be home from school soon.


This next picture is not a goodie, but I thought you might like to see this beautiful deer. Tim & I usually see at least one deer on our hikes at Pike Lake State Park. If you are quiet, you can usually get pretty close to them before they run away.


Enjoy the evening~Becky

No comments: