Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Won!!

Yesterday was my lucky day!! I took part in Misi's display chain on her blog 1890 Gable House Musings & she drew my name for this little cutie. She hosts a wonderful display chain each week & draws a name from her comments. That person gets a little giftie. This week she chose 2 winners & I was one of the lucky ones. Yippee!! If you have not visited Misi yet, you should head on over. You will NOT be disappointed.

 

Today is my day off, so I'm off to work on some swap goodies.

Enjoy your day~Becky


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Becky,
I love the little bunny you won from Misi!!
So adorable!!
Tam

Penny said...

Congratulations on your win! That is a great little bunny!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Becky congrats!

the bunnies are so cute! Show us where you

display the little cutie!
enjoy the evening
Teresa

michelle said...

So cute!great win!blessings michelle

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Becky, you lucky,lucky, girl!!! OLM

Kerri Arthur said...

Woo Hoo!

Congrats,
Your quilts are just beautiful!

Hugs,
Kerri

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

congrats on your win, that is the cutest little bunny...
Sabrina

Screaming Sardine said...

Oh my gosh, he is soooo adorable. I want to reach right out and hold him gently in my hands. Congrats on winning him!