Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is it Tuesday Already? Time for Another Display Chain...

I'm taking part in Misi's display chain again this week. This week's theme:  In the closet-obsessions. I have many obsessions~baskets, crocks, cubbies, bunnies~the list could go on & on. My biggest obsession though has got to be quilts.

These are the pictures I usually show you (the good).








What I don't normally share are these (the bad & the ugly).

Drawer full of wool kits & quilt kits.


Small stack of many stacks in the spare closet.


Another cabinet (closet) full of quilt kits.


I have enough kits to keep me busy for years. This was just a small "taste" of all my fabric.

What's your closet obsession? To join in, head on over to Misi's to link up. We'd love to see it!!

Enjoy your day~Becky

9 comments:

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Becky, oh my stashes look like yours too... I could stay business for a very long time! LOL.... I spyed many Longaberger baskets too....
I have a eye for them I sold them for a very long time....OLM

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Becky
Beautiful quilts! Love the 1st display! so very pretty!

Look at all that work, so many kits! So many more pretties!
enjoy the evening
Teresa

Audrey said...

Lovein' your stash...as a doll maker I know the importance of Hoarding ...I mean collecting fabric. You just never know when you will need it but you WILL!!!

1890* said...

Becky you have fit this weeks chain theme to perfection!..
Oh my goodness! ...what a great stash you have indeed! I am jealous!.
Thank you for opening up your home to show your tucked away treasure. {{HUGS}}

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

Becky, your quilts are beautiful. and my my what a stash of kits you have.. .I guess you won't run out of projects anytime soon... Thank you for sharing your closet obsession with quilts.
Sabrina

Rugs and Pugs said...

Becky ~
Beautiful quilts and so many more that will be beautiful. Great stash!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Wow! That is a lot of fabric! And such beautiful quilts! I guess I have a quilt obsession, as well. I just love them and find it hard to resist them!
*Linda*

~Madalynne~ said...

Love your stash Becky! Those quilt kits sure are enticing! And the bundles all tied up with pretty bows can be hard to resist! Thanks for sharing.

Farmhouse prims said...

You have some nice stash there, your quilts are awesome!!!! Your home is so beautiful, I would love to go on a tour and see all of your goodies!!!