Thursday, January 13, 2011

What are you up to today?

Today was my day off from work. I had a bunch of errands to run, cleaning to do, & the dreaded laundry. I also decided it would be a nice night to have a decent dinner. So, we're having ham, mashed potatoes & gravy, and sweet corn. Yummy!!

I am working on some swap goodies (I can't show you those cuz certain ladies may get a sneak peak.) We wouldn't want that now!!

I'm also working on this sampler for my mom for her birthday. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift, but it didn't get finished. I have until April to get it done~I think I can get it finished by then.


Have a wonderful evening~Becky

2 comments:

michelle said...

Good evening!Dinner sounds yummy!we had fish and mac and cheese,well the kids had chicken nuggetts cause they hate fish lol.Your sampler looks great so far.Im sure youll get it done by april and she will love it.have a great night.blessings michelle

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Oh, it is going to be so pretty!
enjoy the day
Teresa