Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Dog's Life...



Good Evening~

It seems like it was just yesterday that I posted. My how the time flys by. As I sit on the sofa this Sunday evening, I think of all we've done this week. Tim and I took down the last of the Christmas lights and put everything away until next year.  We cleaned out the basement to make room for my new washer & dryer that was our family Christmas present.  Cody, the oldest son, spent a lot of hours working on his paperwork to try to finish up his Eagle Scout project. Stephen, the little guy, spent a lot of time on the computer playing video games. Zoey, the spoiled doggy, has become adddicted to watching the boys play on the computer. I'm still working full time hours at work & keep hoping they will cut our hours pretty soon. I've been so tired that I haven't been sewing or crafting at all & I am really missing it. I really am enjoying seeing all of your finished projects.  I really like the cross stitched projects. I don't cross stitch, but am thinking about trying it.  I've seen so many things that I would like for my home. Tomorrow is my day off and I will be quilting with my mom and two other friends. We have quilted together on Mondays for the last 2 years and it is a nice day out.  This is the first time we will be getting together this year and I think we are all looking forward to it. I will leave you with a couple of pictures of Zoey checking out the game on my laptop. 
Have a great week!!

Hugs~Becky

No comments: