Friday, January 15, 2010

Meet Romeo

Happy Friday everyone!! Hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far. I don't decorate too much for Valentine's day, but I thought you might enjoy a picture of my little Romeo mouse. He's all ready for love in his little heart pocket made from an antique quilt.  I made him last year and he's out of the box to visit for the next month or so. I have him hanging from the knob on my old cabinet in my dining room for all my visitors to enjoy.

I've been very busy lately working and then coming home to help my son complete his paperwork so he can finally finish up his Eagle project for scouts. He's been bugging to get a job so he has spending money, but I keep telling him he has to finish this project up first. So....the past couple of days I've been trying to get him motivated to finish up. He's having a real problem with finishing because he hates to do reports of any kind & that is what he needs to finish.

I love to come home & read my favorite blogs. I think I could spend hours checking out blogs. I can't believe it took me so long to find this. Now I need to start posting a little more often. I find it much more fun to read than to post. I'm sure many of you feel the same way, but on the flip side if people didn't post, there wouldn't be anything to read. So my New Years resolution is to try to post more often. I'll try my best!!

Have a great week-end!!
Hugs~Becky

No comments: