Monday, January 11, 2010

Sewing with the girls

Happy Monday Everyone!!  Hope your week is starting off on a good note.  I had a wonderful day sewing with my mom and two other friends.  We've been quilting together for the last 2 years & I look forward to it each week.  We travel from house to house, quilt together, have lunch, and have show & tell. This picture is of my mom(on the left) and Judy checking out my mom's latest project. 
Joyce made a wonderful wallhanging for winter.  It turned out so nice. She used her new needle felting machine to stitch down the wool pieces and used paint pens for the leaves and the some of the detail work.  She is so proud!!This is Judy's project.  She is working on a lap quilt.  Here she has laid out all her completed blocks and is getting ready to sew her quilt top together.

I had a wonderful start to my week.  I loved getting together with the girls.

Have a wonderful week!
Blessings~Becky

2 comments:

Rocking Chair Stitches said...

Awesome!!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

That quilt is BEAUTIFUL! It's wonderful to have crafting in the family blood. :)