Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Antique Quilt Squares for Sale

Good Afternoon Everyone.

 I am selling some antique quilt pieces from my collection. Each piece is approximately 16" square. They are the same pattern. All are red, white, and blue. These pieces are all cut from an antique quilt. They are not in perfect condition~they all have some wear. The fabric is worn through in spots. They are perfect for your prim displays. Edges are not finished. The colors are darker than in the picture. Very pretty. They would be nice as table runners, tucked in baskets, or hanging from a prim peg shelf.


I have them in their original condition or they can be tea stained.

I am selling them for $12 each plus shipping. Email me to purchase or if you have questions.

Have a great evening~Becky

No comments: