Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Working on Craft Projects...

Good Afternoon All~

I've been trying to make the most of being indoors because of the heat wave here. I finished up this dolly last night. She is my take on a Threadbare Primitives Pattern. This gal is going to my mom's for a very late Mother's Day gift. I bought a wonderful little black doll for her, but couldn't part with her when she came in the mail.

 Am I terrible or what?


Today I'm trying to think cool, so I've been working on these little snowman pictures. These guys are my own design. The strap in the picture is from my camera (the glass must have reflected it when I took the picture). I bought a bunch of picture frames a couple of years ago & they work perfectly for these guys. I also use this pattern to make coin purses for my shows. They are a huge hit. I put up a sign that reads ~Coin purses, make up cases, gift card holders, etc. & they fly out of my booth. 

 

I don't have to work for the next two days, so I'll be working on some more goodies. I went through my patterns today & came to the conclusion that besides being a fabric hoarder, I'm also a pattern hoarder. Oh well, we all have our weaknesses. LOL

Have a great day~Becky

No comments: