Saturday, May 22, 2010

Punch needle finish & new cabinet

Happy Saturday.

 I finally found some ambition and finished this punch needle project I started last year. I love how it turned out. I just have to figure out what I want to put it on. This sweet bunny is a Country Stitches pattern. It's much prettier than it appears in the picture.

 

Here is my new cabinet in it's new home. I really love this cabinet (and to think I almost passed on it because I wasn't sure where it would go in my home). I topped it with a piece from an antique quilt. I also added my basket that I just redid. In the basket, I added another quilt piece & some sweet annie. I also added a small wooden bowl with some cross stitched (my new  passion) bowl fillers & my little 10 cent rummage sale pottery piece.


Cabinet & stack of boxes in the dining room. They are sitting on top of an old record player cabinet.


Close up of boxes with my little orphie doll. The dolly was a gift from my mom. He is made from a pattern, but I do not remember who the designer is.


Have a great Sunday!!

Becky

No comments: