Thursday, May 27, 2010

More Completed Projects


Happy Thursday all!!

 We had some rain last night, so it is much cooler today. I actually have the windows open & the air conditioning off today. I have to go back to work tomorrow after having 3 peaceful days off  this week, so I need to take advantage of the day to get some more projects completed.

 I did manage to finish up a few projects yesterday. This horse rug was one of the things I finished (kind of ~ still trying to decide if it will become a penny rug or if I will frame it.)What do you think?







These stockings were another thing finished. I finally used up most of my $1 flea market quilt with these guys. I still have some little pieces that will become mini pillows & small stitched pictures.


My Country Stitches punch needle rabbit that I showed recently was mounted to this wonderful old basket. I'm not sure what goodies will go in the basket yet, but I will be keeping this. Any ideas what should go in it?


Little pumpkin dollies from a Country Stitches pattern called Jack & Jill. I think I will be making more of these guys. I love how they turned out.


Well, I'm off to do some more creating. I want almost every one of the new Country Stitches patterns. I have decided that before I spend any more $ on patterns, I need to make something with the ones I already own. I have tons of patterns that I have never made & it makes me so mad at myself because I know I will buy more.

Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs~Becky

No comments: