Monday, May 3, 2010

Patriotic Tree

Happy Monday! I dug out my patriotic decorations this week end so I decided to share pics of my Americana tree. I just love decorating for the seasons. Here is my tree...


Another tree picture.


Some of my ornies....  A prim flag.


Uncle Sam Crow...


Annie with bunny...


Annie with stick horse...


Black doll with flag and crow...


Prim prairie doll...


Uncle Sam...


Prim angels just purchased from ebay. Love them!!


Hope you enjoyed my Americana tree.

It's been crazy in our household these last couple of weeks. We've been busy planning Cody's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Let me tell you~it's like planning a small wedding. Guest list, invitations, food, decorations, video, photographer, etc. This Saturday is the day it all takes place.  I hope we have good weather~right now it looks like rain:(

Well~I need to get busy. I have some decorations to paint & pictures to add to a photo album for this week end before I head off to work tonight.

Have a great day!!
Becky

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your tree is adorable!!
I especially luv your Uncle Sam ornie!!
Tam